Statement of Policy and Procedures for Customer Complaints
We strive to provide all of our customers with the most professional mortgage services at our disposal and to treat each customer courteously.
Procedures for Processing a Customer's Complaint
- When a complaint (either in writing or verbally) is registered with our company, we will ask to discuss the matter with the client. An in-person meeting at the company office will be offered to the customer.
- The customer’s file will be reviewed with the customer and the specific complaints will be discussed.
- A memo will be written to the customer’s file summarizing the discussion and the resolution of the complaint. A copy of the memo will be sent to the customer. Any subsequent responses from the customer will be placed in the customer’s file. A copy of the complaint and responses will be maintained in the company’s required complaint file.
- Every reasonable effort will be undertaken to satisfy the customer’s complaint.
- All customer complaints will be handled by our management and/or compliance staff, who will be reasonably available during business hours.
- A complaint which is forwarded to us from the Department of Banking and Finance, Department of Real Estate or other applicable entity will be promptly reviewed and a response provided to the forwarding Department or entity within 15 business days of the receipt of the complaint by the company.